I’ll share more tips anyone can use to get big discounts without putting themselves at risk. Here they are with a precaution you mustn’t fail to note…
1. Take it or not, your driving culture can affect your health insurance rates negatively. If you have many speeding tickets or a history of street racing you’ll spend much more. This is because you’ll become a bigger risk to your insurer.
You’ll lower your rates if you cultivate a better culture behind wheels. Sports cars and power bikes will increase your rates since they make you a bad risk. The higher probability of an accident means you could be wounded and require to make a claim.
2. Don’t be carried away by the lowest rate as you shop for affordable health insurance. What you want is not just the cheapest quote but that which offers the best price to value ratio. If the cheapest quote has everything that is important to you, then go for it. But where you don’t have the right value at the cheapest rate, you’ll be making the right decision if you spend more to make sure you really get the level of coverage that is right for you.
3. Being on a single policy will save you a lot once you’re married. You have to go through your options though to ascertain which gives you more savings.
This is because based on your details and health needs, you may be better off buying two different plans.
4. Did you know that your co-pay could cost you more than the cost of your drugs? In some cases, it is less expensive for you to pay for a prescription without the use of your health insurance. Find out which is applicable in each situation and do what saves you more.
Do you best to find out the difference before you use your insurance.
5. A healthy routine will attract cheaper rates. For example, your rate will be lower with time if you avoid junk food. Try to cut off cholesterol, fats and high carb from your diet and you’ll not only pay less but also enjoy a healthier life.
Beside your diet, your devotion to routine exercise will help you live a healthier life and likewise get you more affordable rates.
6. In the majority of cases, your routine medical check ups won’t cost you anything extra because your health insurance plan would likely include up to two free medical check ups for you annually.
In case you would like to know why this results in more affordable rates, here it is…
Treating a disease at its early stage is much more cheaper than doing so when it is already full-blown. You reduce the risk to your health insurance provider when health conditions are quickly diagnosed..
Therefore, they give you cheaper rates for reducing the cost for your treatment.
7. There are folks who are not eligible for special health insurance for low-income earners and at the same time don’t really earn enough to easily pay for traditional health insurance. If you are one of such individuals, you will benefit greatly by using a discount medical card.
With this special kind of card you are given medical attention from a network of doctors who have agreed to render services to card carriers at more affordable rates. They aren’t usually provided by any health insurance company.
If you have been disqualified from regular health insurance due to a pre-existing condition or think your premium is too expensive then you can reduce your cost by making use of this type of card. This kind of card does not decline anyone notwithstanding your health condition. All you have to do is pay a cheap monthly fee and you’ll benefit from the services of a network of health care providers at a reduced rate.
Get Health Insurance Quotes, Compare Plans And Save Much Now!
Get Quick Free NO-Obligation Quotes Now And Save!